Monday, April 29, 2013

Life Is Silly

Fellow Earthlings!

I apologize for the nineteen day wait. I probably should be writing more, but I haven't been, and I really can't change the past. So anyways I have a few things to update you all on and some things to get off my chest that these past nineteen days have cherished me with.

So my last post was a bit of a downer (what a shocker), I was feeling sorry for myself, and lots was going on. I talked to Oliver (le boyfriend) about his horrific ex girlfriend (okay she isn't that bad but just go with it).
We talked, or well I talked he listened, I basically told him, "I'm way to insecure about him staying friends and that if he wanted to stay friends with her that it was either  HER or ME. Let's just say I won that. I hate telling him who he can and cant be friends with and I am serious I'm not one of those whinny jealous girlfriends that needs to suck the life out of their boyfriends.  I swear I'm not! Its just with this certain situation we are in, it makes me feel like I can trust him more when he isn't with her. To Update you and if you think I'm horrible and have no morals let me remind you, I waited 2.5 years for him to break up with her! but loved him for 3 years. He was dating my ex best friend. She sucked the life out of him, I took him away from her while he stayed with her. Then he got caught lying to her and vawla I have my loving Oliver.
I can say honestly I love him and know he loves me very much. And even though we have pretty much just jumped into a full on relationship, we have been able to manage pretty well.

Now that situation is done and hopefully over with I do not want her in my life anymore, I have finally deleted her numbers from my phone and switched her out of my fav 10 (:! Life I find is silly in a bunch of ways I must confess. She used to be one of my most bestest friends in the whole wide world for more than 4 years, finally I am able to be me and not worry about her or her wishywashy friendship she offered me.

Now for one of the best things that I think I actually wish I could scream to all of you, just so you can understand my excitement. I have turned 18 which means I am technically a young adult, and if you know me personally you know that since a young age at least age 7, I've always wanted to move out at age 16.  Well now 16 hit and I still am living at home.  But because of my best friend Shane's Father who inherited a good amount of money from his mother, He has bough a Trailer for Shane. Thankfully Shane and Oliver are best friends and Shane loves me like a sister as I do to him as a brother. Oliver and I are MOVING OUT! yes I actually mean I Samantha Margaret Rose am Moving out of my childhood home for the first time! This Wednesday we all go check out the trailer, all we need to do now is sign the papers and that is our brand new home.  (: Shane, Oliver, and I have also a new roommate as well she's my Baby Cakes Harmony, Shane's new girlfriend. (: For the fact I've only known her for nineteen days (yes I met her on my birthday) we get along very well, I think she is wonderful and hope to god Shane keeps her.

Now for the dirty stuff like work and school. I have two jobs at the moment and also bronchitis, I have missed about a month of school pretty much which really isn't helping me and I am super close to being kicked out I think. Tomorrow I'm going to the doctor and once I get some meds on tuesday I am going in and working my ass off. Now With work...  Two Jobs... Dollarama and A&W. I know legally I'm not aloud to talk about them, or what not like bash them and I am not going to.  But boy do I love working at Dollarama they always put me on main Cashier which is a amazing thing because they think I do well with cash, but with A&W I am unreliable and pretty much being replaced says my boss. Which is understandable because I do get sick a lot and am the number one person who calls in sick all the time. So they literally give me no shifts at all.  Which is why I am thinking its time for me to move on...  maybe soon. I've been working there for two year as of may. I love my bosses their great and understanding it's just when you work at the same place and its not really something you enjoy doing (honestly hate coming home smelling like burgers and grease), you tend to lose interest and the job gets boring.  And I am starting to get another shift added onto my other scheduled at dollarama which is great. But I am still concerned because I am moving out on my own and I will need the money but if I don't get any shifts at one then what is the point of working there, plus something always comes up and I don't go in. So I have a bit of a dilemma but I am seriously thinking about it.

Well my fellow earthlings I think you are pretty caught up to speed of what I have been dealing with these past couple weeks, and it is basically 3am and I do have to go to the doctors appointment in the morning, so I think I'm going to head to bed and sleep for a couple hours.... I almost forgot the number one newest thing and kind of whimsical thing i did.. (: I have PINK hair.
 Well good night my lovely's, have a wonderful sleep and don't let the bed bugs bite (:

the one and only
Samantha Margaret Rose

No comments: