Thursday, April 11, 2013

I hate my birthday.

Fellow Earthings,

Today I am 18 as of 39 minutes ago my birthday has beguine and in that 39 minutes I came to the realization I hate my birthday the most and why so far it sucks.

(sorry if i sound whiny and feeling sorry for myself in just in one of those moods).
1. I never get gifts on my birthday, they either come before or days or weeks after my actual birthday
2: This year we combined my birthday with Easter AGAIN my whole life combined with Easter with one set of grandparents.
3: past 3 years the SAME BITCH keeps ruining it!
4: my boyfriend still LOVES THAT BITCH.
5: I'm pushing him away already within a month of being together and already through so much I put my big ass wall up. So I dont get anymore closer.
6: I work the night of my 18th birthday.
7: I just want to cry my eyes out.

I  dont know what it is with my birthdays but they always come up with a bigger number and a suckier birthday every year.

No comments: