Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I miss you Bro

Fellow Earthlings.

Today is another night on which I lay in bed with me, myself and, I, (oh and Dasher snoring under the blankets).  I am doing what I do every night stalking old friends on facebook.  This one person in particular tonight, mostly because I miss him more than everybody else I've been friends with. 

I met him grade 5 or 6 I can't remember we've known each other for years. He was my best guy friend and kinda still is if you count not speaking to him in literally months, I try calling and calling, and I've tried messaging him, but he won't message me back. I miss him so much it hurts because I know we used to be so close until I switched schools.

From grade 8-middle of 11 he was the only boy I would hug and feel okay with. He was the sweetest guy unless there was something wrong which 99.9% of the time I knew there was something wrong. because we were that close. For the longest time I loved him more than a best friend, and maybe a little of me still does, but I grew up and realized we would and could only be friends. 

But I miss him so much it aches. I wish I could speak to him and even hang out because he's always been a big part of my life for so long. Now I feel like I'm missing such a huge part of my life without him. It's crazy I know because he's one of my only true friends that I've had for so long and we never really fought about anything but small things... 

I miss you man. and No this isn't my undying love for him or anything just a big empty missing of my best guy friend. I haven't seen him in so long I really and truly miss his skinny blonde ass. 



No comments: