Monday, January 28, 2013

To Eat or Not To Eat.

Fellow Earthlings.

Sometimes I wonder weather I'm just a waste of fucking space in my house. I always try to make my Dad happy with not touching 'his' food or anybody else's.  To fill you in and make this a short post because I actually want to watch a movie instead of bitch (no offence to my blog), I don't eat much I rarely eat and when I do eat I get in shit for eating.  I eat maybe one meal a day if I'm in the mood. I have headaches from not eating and I hate eating because of the shit I get into for eating.  For example. the past weekend I can name everything I've eaten. Friday. I had a small fries and a piece of chicken. Saturday I had maybe a bite of spaghetti maybe. Now Sunday I had a small soup and a burger I made at work because I had a major headache and I was going hurl if I didn't eat something. Now That isn't a lot considering I'm 17 and a big girl. If you saw me you would probably think wow she's a fatty she needs to stop eating. I've heard that a Million times, and worst part is I don't eat. I've been called everything from Hoover to Lard ass. Some of the names like hoover from family members.  Now Today I haven't eaten much all weekend I have a killer headache and I'm super nauseous so my mom made me a turkey sandwich. I ate it, of course its yummy and it had Sprouts in it. so I go Make myself a second one ( we buy the lunch meat that has two sides, so one side is almost empty so I finish that side off). now just as I finish making my second sandwich my Fucking ass hole of a father walks in. as I walk out. and he looks at the turkey bag of meat and Screams ALL THAT MEAT FOR ONE SANDWICH?!  I can't stress to you how much this made me want to throw up. I rarely eat and he has the balls to say this to me. Now As I write this I have a very well made yummy ass sandwich next to me I don't want to eat it now. I was all gun ho to eat it before he said that.  I wish for once I could eat something, and people wouldn't make a fucking big deal.  

No comments: