Friday, October 19, 2012

Clouds

The sky above the clouds is the beauty behind the curtain... Ever since I was little I thought heaven was above the clouds. When the clouds would appears as the bug white puffy ones, 'God is up there' I'd say. Now being above the clouds and being older than five I learned that maybe heaven was created to make us feel better about passing.

 My life consists of loving and, losing people close to me. Maybe heaven is somewhere higher than the clouds; maybe its in a different plain then us all together. Like with the ghosts and out of the ordinary things people have found in the world. Or maybe its in a completely new place that no one knows of.

The sky of beauty is a place of love. Clean and pure, no one can ruin it. I love flying above the clouds not being able to see the earth yet still in Earth's realm. I've never felt so close to the Earth. Flying is amazing, I must confess it might feel weird at first. But once you are up there soaring high and looking down upon the our home. There are no words to form how flabbergasted I feel when I watch us fly around the clouds.

Heaven may not be above the clouds but its somewhere like this looking down on us even if they aren't exactly in the clouds.

Samantha Margaret Rose

No comments: