Friday, October 19, 2012

Rain All Over Me.

Hello Fellow Earthlings. 

Sometimes I like to lay down on the wet grass feeling the rain fall down from above and land on my face. 

When I think back to when I was a young child. I remember this one time it was pouring rain out, and my best friend Rylie and I sat in my carport watching it turn into hail. We started to play the I can get farther than you can, soon we began running into it, running from one end of the street to the other getting soaked. I remember at one point we just stood in the rain spinning around in circles soaking wet. Life couldn't get better for 5 year old me. 

Now when it rains I just smile, look up and feel the rain fall upon me. Its amazing how much life changes over years.  My old reality will never be my now reality and it makes my heartache. I've lost so much and gained so little.  But I am glad I have those memories with Rylie to remind me life isn't always as horrible as it seems. 



Samantha Margaret Rose

No comments: