Friday, October 12, 2012

Sorrow, Darkness

Hello Fellow Earthlings.

My name is Samantha Margaret Rose. I was born on April 11th, 1995. I was born out of wedlock but four months after my birth my parents married each other. Though out my life. I have had my ups and downs.
I have been made fun of, and taken advantage of. I have been betrayed by ones I love. But I've also made many merry memories.

Regrettably all the sour memories take over the merry ones. I used to be close to someone very dear to me. Someone no little girl should be afraid of. He was my leading light, until he turn into a big orb of darkness.
So often when I was younger, I would ask myself, 'what did I do to make him so enraged with me?'
I never had an answer, and still don't. My life was filled with sorrow and, darkness.

I begged for someone to help me. I begged my Mother to get us out of the darkness. I can not count tears shed for him, the man I used to idolize. I asked the people closest to me to help pull the sorrow away. No many how hard I tried everyone, gave up or couldn't do a thing to help me.

I am still in the darkness. I am still filled with sorrow. I may not hurt physically anymore nonetheless I hurt non-stop inside. Questions fill my head, my heart aches continuously. I seek freedom from being persecuted, and treated as if I had no brain.

Sometimes I wish someone would come and save me from the Shadows of this darkness. Sometimes I wish I could have the Man, that had light and, love inside him. Sometimes, I just want my Father and, not some stranger that has filled him with Darkness.



Samantha Margaret Rose.

No comments: