Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ups or U.P.S. ?

Fellow Earthlings,

Oh how I apologize for the last post, sometimes I get so down and in a funk I just can't function and I have a need to write, to get all the emotion I bottle up, out.
Well I have one thing to be very proud to report. I have successfully changed my Voice Mail to say 'Hello Fellow Earthlings, Sam is unavailable to at the moment, please leave a message.. and your name. And she will get back to you as soon as she can! Great thank you!" I am thinking of adding 'to infinity and beyond' at the end... It's still in Debate. (ha-ha)


Before I start on the next topic, Do you earthlings know the UPS delivery service trucks?
Okay Am I the only one who pronounces it as Ups instead of U.P.S. ? See the thing is they don't put PERIODS in between the U P S. So this one day I was talking to my mom and there was a U.P.S. Truck outside our house and my mom's like is that the pizza guy? I'm like no it's a Ups van..  She literally stopped what she was doing, looked at me and gave me
The WTF meme look ====>
Ever since my mom laughs whenever she sees a U.P.S. Van. She points and goes 'Loook Sam it's your Ups Truck..


I can literally see her doing the Troll Face, I have a very valid point to why I call it Ups instead of U.P.S no joke no where on those truck does is have periods in between those letters. I'm not sure about you all but in kindergarten I was taught if that if there isn't periods between words you sound them out and they create words!!!




(SEE NO PERIODS BETWEEN LETTERS!) 


Who else would make my mistake?



Samantha Margaret Rose

No comments: