Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Be There For Me Like I Am For You....

Fellow Earthlings.

Every time I need someone..  everyone walks away from me.
See with depression, I am more prone to being sad. I have a million things running in my head. I can't handle everything alone. But that is exactly what I am... Alone.
Like sometimes I don't mind being alone. But when I come to you for help, I don't need you to turn it into all about you I need you to stop and listen. I need you to be there for me like I'm always there for you. This post really isn't for one person it's for like 3 different people.

I hurt so much, so when I come to you I do not want you to turn around and make me feel worse, like you do. When I come to you I don't want you to walk away and say tell me to deal with it myself because you can't handle my issues. When I come to you I don't want to talk about you or about how you have had worse experiences I want you to sit there and listen and not tell me how you have been through more than I have. I want you people to just sit there and help me through whatever I came to you for. I want you to hug me or tell me everything will work out.

*For once in our friendship I want you to be there for me like I am for you, for once just be there.

Samantha Margaret Rose

No comments: