Friday, November 2, 2012

Just one of those days

Hey Fellow Earthlings,

It's finally November!! Wow this year is going by fast, I feel like everything just zoomed by. To think a month ago I was in Disney World, Oh how I miss the hot weather, no joke. Vancouver is super cold and wet.  Non-stop rain.. I'm losing my Tan people!

I was priding myself on the fact I was tanner than my best friend, now we are the same colour. Today is a cold wet day, again. I guess I should get used to it and I should be happy I'm not in Jersey, where water damage is everywhere.

Today is a lovely boring day where I do absolutely nothing at my best friends while she is sick laying on her couch watching ghost stories on TV.
I  love days like this because it feels so normal where nobody does anything. Though there are things missing in today like a good video game to watch my friends kill zombies. It's the little things I love about days like this. The nice silence and, random talks. I could go for a good subway sandwich. This post is all over the place I apologize. I'm super bored it's not fun when everyone is soo blah. ITS COLD SEASON PEOPLE!

Well with that I shall go because I am typing to much and the clicking is bothering the 'sick one'

Samantha Margaret Rose

No comments: