Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Airport Bound

Herro Dar Fellow Earthlings!


Right this second I, Samantha Margaret Rose, is sitting in a airport! And no Not just to watch other people run to their flights! I am finally going somewhere other than BC, Canada!

Here I sit waiting for another hour and 15 minutes to board an actual plane for the first time in my conscious life. My Father is giving me problems because I'm blogging. He's just jealous that I have a computer and he doesn't.  Someone is having major withdrawal's! (ha-ha)

People who work here are grumpy and mean though. I forgot I had my facial wash and toothpaste in my carry on bag...  Then took it from me. My grandpa made a good point that they have people snickering and they have to do the same thing everyday, and I completely understand it.

I work at A&W and I have to deal with a lot of snickering and A-holes everyday when I work but you know EVERY job has A-HOLES. Doesn't mean you be unpleasant towards your "customers".

If you look at how people are towards you going into a foreign country their asses, but when you come back to Canada their polite. I love being Canadian sometimes it gives me great pride to know people here are mostly raised right and know manners. I know I'm kind of going on about absolutely nothing right now. But I'm just trying to stay awake and not bored out of my mind.


As of now it is only one more hour until we take off for 10 days of amazing-ness. I must go to the washroom now to go before I get on a plane... Well My lovely Canadians and Fellow earthlings ta-ta for now


Samantha Margaret Rose.  

No comments: