Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Disney World ? I think So.

Hello Fellow Earthlings,

We are finally at our destination Walt Disney World. So far all we've seen is the hotel, pool, food court and, of course one shop in the lobby of our Hotel.

It's been real amazing here so far even though we haven't done much and are to pooped from our plane rides to do anything. Plus it was like 7 o'clock when we got to our hotel. But here we are, the place we will call home for the next 9 days.

The funny part about here is that most the people here are speaking Spanish so of course WE have no idea what their saying and we've had a few people come up to us to try and ask us something. We're all like say what?

LOL You know how in my post from before I was talking about how rude Americans are. Well we landed in Denver for a layover and we were hungry so we had the fastest thing there. McDonalds and omg TALK ABOUT RUDE if you think People at A&W are rude in Coquitlam oh my god this girl was so monotone and not interested I wanted to slap her If i treated a customer like that at work I would get fired and the worst part her boss was standing right there and he didnt care. Like seriously wtf. and also Americans have strange ass food their Menus for McDee's was completely different then ours and the food horrible. like blach food. The plane rides were good though.

My grandpa was teaching me some cool things about what the wings were doing and what the Pilates were saying over the station. It was really interesting I thought I would have problems with it but In the end I was fine my mom had the worst problem with the ride I think she has a fear of flying. hahahah. Anyways its like 12:05 here and I must wake up earlier then normal so i'm going to hit the hey.

Sweet Dreams Ya'll

Samantha Margaret Rose

No comments: